which t-mobile android phone?

Taylor, Kaia Kaia.Taylor at schwab.com
Mon Mar 22 13:18:47 MST 2010

>  I need a headmount device for watching lots of video.

No, you need a *3D* headmount (or display glasses). ;-)

Yep, that's audible.com I meant, with related audible software to play the books.  They have proprietary thingies going to make sure you don't copy their talking books for all your pals.  Unfortunately, project Gutenberg does not have the complete Terry Pratchett collection so... :-)

Regards,
Kaia Taylor
DevSA  group  --  tis-dco-devsa – jumpword devsa http://dco-sps.schwab.com/sites/devsa/welcome desk 602-977-5157 pager 6025785439 at vtext.com or white pages All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.