which t-mobile android phone?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Mar 22 13:13:17 MST 2010

Am 22. Mär, 2010 schwätzte Taylor, Kaia so:

> I have a motorola cliq.  It was the only Tmobile android I could get at the time.  I miss palmOS on my treo650.  I miss datebook-plus.  I miss the really usable todo list.  There's way too much touch/pause/touch/pause.  There's not enough info displayable on the screen, compared to the treo.  All it would take was a choice of smaller fonts, to start. I desperately long for a simple "today" button on the calendar.  I miss the audible application; I now have to listen to my audible books on a separate mp3 player.  It also seems slower.

cliq on t-mobile ( didn't want iPhone-related service outages of ATT ) is
what I ended up getting. Still trying to figure out how to use it,
especially since the press-and-hold-for-config doesn't work and I really,
really don't care about the weather in New York.

Is there a way to change font size? I need larger fonts for my wife, but
might like smaller fonts for the next two weeks while I test it.

Audible application? Ah, you might mean Audible.com.

/me introduceѕ Kaia to Project Gutenberg :).

> On the other hand, the treo was somehow dropping calls and I couldn't run the "mother TED" application for really cool video lectures.

I need a headmount device for watching lots of video.

External display to glasses would be even better :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.