"Internal Server Error" -- on archive of PLUG-Discuss

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Wed Mar 17 23:10:04 MST 2010

No advice needed... It was my fault.  I was upgrading the server and hit
a bug installing libc6 and temporarily scrambled the machine.

A big thank you goes out to der.hans for driving out to deru when he
could have been doing the St. Patrick's day thing.

With that being said, does anyone know any bash kungfu that would allow
someone to delete, copy, or move a file without any other program being
involved... and busybox is also not available (it is now ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Brian Cluff