"Internal Server Error" -- on archive of PLUG-Discuss

Mike Schwartz schwartz at acm.org
Wed Mar 17 15:43:40 MST 2010

OK, I do not actually know what is going on. (something? maybe...)

Are they re-configuring the server?, or something?
This has been happening for at least 7 minutes...*: *
I *can* get to
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/list/plug-discuss.en.html OK, but
then most of the stuff that I click on, "from" there, gives me (either right
away, or 2 or 3 clicks later) a squawk, saying *:*
<<
Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at plug and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

Apache/1.3.34 Server at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us Port 80

...any advice?
--