How do I extract a list of function prototypes from C++ code?

X Y achaios_1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 11:07:58 MST 2010

I assume that by "every function prototype" you mean that you want to have
a list of all functions of every class. If my assumption is correct I can help you.
I do not know Perl or similar stuff, the best way to do such a job is to use C.
It will take more than a couple of hours and I am not interested in money.
You should separate your code in files, so that every file contains only one class,
if your code is not already this way. I will need one such file (with one class)
representative of the way the code was written, not every programmer knows
how to write professional code.
Do you have an at least basic ability to write C code!? a basic knowledge of C
will help you.

Regards!