How do I extract a list of function prototypes from C++ code?

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Thu Mar 11 09:09:55 MST 2010

A small thread on this that may be of help
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1770290/how-can-i-list-all-function-prototypes-used-in-a-given-c-file-with-perl

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:02 AM, kitepilot at kitepilot.com <
kitepilot at kitepilot.com> wrote:

> Hello there...
>
> I have this extensive C++ code base from which I want to know every
> function
> prototype.
> Yes, I can write a script to get them, but from experience *I KNOW* that it
> will take me longer than I anticipate and more effort than I want to commit
> to writing such a script.
>
> I am using the IBM XL C/C++ compiler (2007), which doesn't seem to have an
> option to produce for me such a listing.
>
> Does anybody know of something out there to accomplish this?
> Thanks!
> Enrique

James Finstrom
Rhino Equipment Corp.
http://rhinoequipment.com ~ http://postug.com
Phone: 1-877-RHINO-T1 ~ FAX: +1 (480) 961-1826
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rhinoequipment
IP: guest at asterisk.rhinoequipment.com