New in Town and Sinking Fast...

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Tue Jun 15 12:52:30 MST 2010

I have applied for several positions at GD and been trumped by inside
movers. Or just never contacted. The market is hard rite now - I have been
looking for a year and a half without any luck - two degrees, a half dozen
certs, and 15 years of experience and I can't find a thing. So I understand.

To that end - if you want them I have an old dell desktop that is dead slow
(I belive due to a bad IDE controller) and a 19inch monitor that is a bit
fuzzy but still OK. But you need to have your own transport to pick them up.