New in Town and Sinking Fast...

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 12:34:10 MST 2010

Hi Tim,

Sorry to hear about your situation.  What I can offer is that Godaddy is always looking for tech support.  Worked there a while back for about a year.  Was interesting and they did not treat their tech support folks very good back then.  I have a developer friend that works at Godaddy and he says they treat the developers good.

So the bottom line is it is a job and it pays well enough.  If you can learn to sell you can make a few extra bucks.  And Bob Parsons likes to give away a lot of stuff.

That would be my suggestion for anyone down on their luck or trying to kick start their tech career.

I see you have a yahoo email address.  Did you know you can use the computers in the library while you are waiting for a replacement or upgrade?

Keith Smith