How to shrink a windows partition to make more room for Linux?

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:38:30 MST 2010

I agree with the defragging part because the files are all over the place that gparted cannot shrink properly. The third partyt defrag tool that I use is defraggler (www.priform.com, or just google it). Another partition shrinker that you can use is the windows one. Just right click on my computer and click manage and on the side click on what appears to be disk management and right click on the partition and select resize.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile