Lenovo

Jason Hayes jason at jasonhayes.org
Thu Jun 3 13:19:19 MST 2010

I've been using my T61p for about 2.5 yrs now and have really liked it. I run
Kubuntu on it with Win XP virtual machine on VirtualBox and have a small dual
boot Win Vista partition for when I go to conferences and have to run a lot of
PowerPoint presentations.

Other than some troubles getting Mandriva 2009 installed about a year ago
(which is why I went to Xubuntu), it has run pretty much flawlessly from day
one.

I used to use only Acer, I won't buy anything but Lenovo now.

Jason Hayes