Lenovo

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Jun 3 12:10:03 MST 2010

I bought a T500 in February and I have to say this has been the greatest
laptop I've ever used. No where near my first Thinkpad, but my first Lenovo.
I also bought a Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2 netbook for my wife and put xbuntu on
it and she loves it.

Windows 7 never saw the light of day on either of these pcs and everything
has worked right out of the box without any complaints.

Nathan