June west side topic?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jun 2 22:25:59 MST 2010

moin moin,

as I mentioned last week, we need a June west side topic before the devel
meeting, which is tomorrow ( will probably be today by the time you read
this ).

If we do have a topic, there are funds to purchase pizza. We will need a
volunteer to arrange for the pizza.

The meetings are now at DeVry near I-17 and Dunlap. It's pretty easy to
get to due to being near the freeway. It's a couple of mile from the end
station on the rail.

Ideally, we'll have 2 or 3 presentations that take up to a half hour each.
We need at least one announced before the devel meeting in a week.

If we don't have at least one presentation before the devel meeting
Thursday evening, I will cancel June's west side meeting.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.