OT: Taking control of my life

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Jul 31 12:49:50 MST 2010

Start out with a good baookeeper vrs a cpa - cheaper and they try to make
you self reliant. Use the CPA only for hard stiff and end of year filings
when situations change. But then again, I am an accountant so it is
different when I say these things are easy. <shrugs>