row-based or query-based MySQL log-bins?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Jul 26 12:33:09 MST 2010

Am 26. Jul, 2010 schwätzte der.hans so:

moin moin,

I got internal feedback saying that our biggest concern is InnoDB and
transactions.

We've moved most tables of concern to InnoDB.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.