what is this strange link

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 09:31:04 MST 2010

Which domain?  It looks like it passed through several. Personally I think
somethng somewhere stripped something out of the message hopefully for a
good reason.  I don't think it is worth more effort to pursue.  However, in
case someone has their curiosity aflame here is the source (names and most
of the jpeg edited out):