ot: CMS

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:16:21 MST 2010

Hey,

So I am a webmaster for an organization and I was thinking of migrating from
a basic html site to a cms. I really like wordpress so far, but I was
wondering about joomla or drupal. The site is asuasce.com, so if you want to
check it out then you can do so. What I want the site to to so far is have
different pages (as seen on the site). I also want to make sure that the
site looks like the current one with the sparky logo on the upper left hand
corner. But I am fine keeping up with the current site (which was build from
the web hosting's basic web editor).

--
Nadim HoqueNadim Hoque
Computer Science