Looking for a mentor/adviser

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:01:43 MST 2010

Sounds to me that Sean needs Craig to show him the ropes. Its obvious Craig
thinks he knows what he is doing. Its also obvious that Sean thinks he has
no idea what he is doing. To quote my 2 year old son's book[1], lets not
make big problems out of little problems. Craig, why don't you offer to help
Sean, and Sean, why don't you offer to buy Craig a beer for his troubles.

Brownie points to both if you document what was necessary so others can
learn from this experience.

[1] http://www.amazon.com/dp/0375822976/

Eric

Eric Cope