Looking for a mentor/adviser

Sean Parsons sean at theparsonsfamily.com
Fri Jan 29 16:16:57 MST 2010

Matt,
	I haven't selected a distribution, I tried Ubuntu and Debian, and
didn't have a lot of success. My original post was simply to get someone
willing to mentor me to help me build as much equivalency as possible so I
can see if it can be done. How we were going to do this was yet to be
determined.

	I will insist that "IF" I determine it is feasible that support
contracts will be investigated for at least the short term.

Sean Parsons