Looking for a mentor/adviser

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri Jan 29 10:26:26 MST 2010

I would start by telling us (1) the size of the mouse trap you want to
build, (2) your requirements for the mouse trap today, and (3) what you want
the mouse trap to look like in 5 years. Basically, a concise description of
what you want today and tomorrow. Then, those in the group who have
expertise in a particular area can chime in with their recommendations.

An email list may be a little hard to manage this discussion, but it is
worth a shot to see how it goes. Wost case, you will get to know a couple of
experts on the list, and you can always throw money, beer, food, at them
later.....;-)

Or, just bring your sandbox to the InstallFest this Saturday for some hands
on help...jk unless your sandbox is one machine   ;-)

Mark