Embedded linux development platform

Marco Savo savomarco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:25:45 MST 2010

Hello,
I'm lloking for an embedded platform where develop for linux where I can put
asterisk, firewall, router, plug computing etc. I can use openwrt on a
router, but maybe I can have something more powerful.

I was thinking of the Marvell sheeva plug, already on the market, but
doesn't have wifi. The new Marvell presented at CES has wifi, but you can't
buy their development platform.

Which embedded linux platform would you use to play with? even a phone, the
pandora console, etc. but something not so expensive

Thanks

--
'The Magic Is In the Movement'

            ___