home dir to usb thx & some OT (NOT long) -> right!

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Fri Jan 1 06:59:22 MST 2010

Betty, my wife is a nurse (I admire you already) and a VERY capable GUI user
(I understand you already too) who surprised me with her M$ Win
understanding years ago and has efficiently navigated Linux since we ditched
Micro$haft some other years ago.

I am glad I was able to shine some light on you and I think that this
message should be embraced by all Linux lists and FOSS communities:
*WE* are the geeks.
*YOU* are the community!     :)
And *WE* are here to help *YOU*...
Thanks!
Enrique

PS: As I offered before, I'll be glad to walk you over the phone anytime you
feel stuck on a rut.  Or you feel like it...