Site whoring...

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Tue Feb 16 08:59:08 MST 2010

Why Craig!

I didn't know you had a sensual artistic side!

I would enter, but, frankly, I don't imagine I am "qualified" to really
"kick these tires".

[I fear I would get an entry in post 9/11 Department of Homeland Security
database (online gay erotic/personal services); you should have seen the
sites we managed in the early years of the internet in the 1990's, sheesh!]

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com>wrote:

> Just launched a new web site for a friend/customer... about 6 weeks of
> development time **whew**
>
> http://www.allasianmassage.com
>
> (a little rushed but seems to be pretty stable and pretty well
> debugged... no money/time for TDD)
>
> Entirely built using Linux tools on Fedora, running on Linux (also
> Fedora).
>
> Linode VPS host (seems to be a very good provider and actually didn't
> have to ask them a single question)
>
> Please kick the tires
>
> Craig

> believed to be clean.