Linux BOX

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Feb 13 16:08:01 MST 2010

I don't have one of these APs, but it appears that everyone that is
using them for a bridge has loaded dd-wrt.

If you choose to load dd-wrt on your AP, make sure you check the exact
version of the AP you are using.  There has been many versions of the
wrt54g release and they have various amounts of storage in them, and you
have to load the correct size of image or you could mess up your router.

Check http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Supported_Devices for a list
of supported routers and which version to load on them.

Brian Cluff