Need some help for a special Installfest

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:02:13 MST 2010

There will be an installfest on Saturday Feb 13 at Mesa Regal, at 4700 E
Main St (Apache Trail) in Mesa, about 1/3 mile east
of Greenfield on the North side of the street:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=4700+e+main+st+mesa+az&ie=UTF8&z=12&ll=33.415681,-111.729927&spn=0.19716,0.338173&om=1&iwloc=addr

We will be in their computer room from 8:30 AM till early afternoon.  I
believe we have 14 Ubuntu 9.10 installs (mostly dual boots) scheduled and
only 3 volunteers.
 - Larry Thiel (me)
 - Eric Shubert
 - Joe Zagar (at least I think he will be there)

I could use at least 2 more people to help.  Dennis Kibbe, Patrick Callahan,
Robert Callahan, and JT Moree helped at this event a couple of years ago but
I have no idea if they are available this time.  If you can help out, please
let me know asap.

--
Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson