Need some help for a special Installfest

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 20:44:16 MST 2010

Yes, Mike I did and they are not available at this point.  But they have
been extremely helpful in various ways so I was not expecting them for this.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Mike Schwartz <mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com>wrote:

> Has anyone heard back from those Ubuntu AriZona Loco folks?
> I sent them a copy of [a reply to] an early part of this thread
> (see:
> http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20100208.191150.1e2ad3bf.en.html
> )
>
> They might be able to help, -- EVEN if, it is (maybe)
> in some capacity "other than" showing up in person.
> --
> Mike Schwartz
> Glendale  AZ
> schwartz at acm.org
>
> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Stephen, I really need you. Please come for as long as you are able.
>>
>> Eric, I will have a CD for everyone who wants one though most will never
>> use it again.
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Eric Shubert <ejs at shubes.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds good to me. Hopefully we can wrap half or better of the installs
>>> with enough time left to do the ad hoc "getting started" presentation.
>>> That could be challenging, but we might pull it off if we keep the
>>> objective in mind.
>>>
>>> You'll have a disk for each participant, right?

>>> but

>>> all
>>> purpose

>>> Regal
>>> applicants

>>> them to
>>> we
>>> then
>>> with
>>> the
>>> are
>>> systems?
>>> [...]
>>> --
>>> -Eric 'shubes'

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
 - Thomas Jefferson