Need some help for a special Installfest

Mike Schwartz mike.l.schwartz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 13:17:18 MST 2010

Has anyone heard back from those Ubuntu AriZona Loco folks?
I sent them a copy of [a reply to] an early part of this thread
(see:
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/lurker/message/20100208.191150.1e2ad3bf.en.html
)

They might be able to help, -- EVEN if, it is (maybe)
in some capacity "other than" showing up in person.
--
Mike Schwartz
Glendale  AZ
schwartz at acm.org