Why does 'ssh' and 'scp' work to one and not another?

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Thu Feb 11 19:04:39 MST 2010

Responding (as you have been) with EXACT error and screen capture is good.
Logs and configurations are great also.

# tail /var/log/secure
# tail /var/log/messages

ssh -version

cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config |mail
myaddresswhereicanforwardtocraigpersonallyforhelpoffline

Craig is usually one of the ones with sufficient help assist
experience to get you external to the problem (because your bandwidth
or memory/ram are swapping with the level of complexity and you can't
think critically) to help compare and dissect the error messages or
fix within his experience.

You can always directly email me also.

I hope you got this figured out?

On 2/11/10, joe at actionline.com <joe at actionline.com> wrote:
> .
> craig white wrote:
>> let me see now... you don't want to look at 17,000 lines but I should?
>
> No, Craig, you definitely should not ... and I am very sorry to have
> caused you such exasperation toward me.
>
> I sincerely appreciate the constructive suggestions that so many helpful
> friends on the PLUG forum provide and I am just trying to respond to each
> suggestion with whatever information I can provide as I continue to search
> for a solution to this problem.

Skype: (623)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452
http://obnosis.110mb.com/nuke/index.php