Best sources & best prices idea/suggestion

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 10:02:17 MST 2010

  A great place for used gear in Phx is Surplus Sams on Polk st. and
Grand.  They do most of their sales on Ebay but they have a retail
store at this location:

  http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&q=740+West+Polk+St,+Phoenix&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=740+W+Polk+St,+Phoenix,+Maricopa,+Arizona+85007&gl=us&ei=aE5sS_nrE6OgtgOI1KyBBw&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA&t=h&z=16

  I've bought a laptop and some other hardware there and I was very
pleased.  They let me install Linux on it before buying it.

  -jmz