Best sources & best prices idea/suggestion

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Fri Feb 5 09:57:09 MST 2010

On the PLUG website, it would be very helpful to add a category called
"Best sources/prices" where PLUG members could post information about the
best sources and best prices members have found for various
computer-related products and services.

A few days ago, I was advised (for health reasons (another story) and to
eliminate noise that the modem/router was apparently infusing into my
telephone and my speakers) that I should move it several feet farther away
from my desk.

So, I went shopping for 25' ethernet cables and I found prices all over
the map. Radio Shack was ridiculously expensive ($39.95/each), and even
Walmart's prices seemed rather high ($20.00 for 20' cat5e).  So I searched
the net and found a source where superior 25' cat6 cables were only
$5.25/ea.

ShowMeCables.com

I went to the PLUG website, and saw a menu/category called "Sources" but
found no way to enter any information there.