Script .cshrc not executed, why!!??

X Y achaios_1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 10:28:04 MST 2010

It's invoked at shell startup.  "man tcsh" for the gory details.
That has more info than most people need :-)

Hi Matt,

I thank you for responding.
Your advice, copied above, may help me. I will have a look and let you know.
I use that particular box to write, test and document software and I do not need
a connection to the Internet. I use other boxes to connect if I need information,
which I need very often.

Regards!!