Galaxy Geforce 9500 gt video card? Thanks

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:01:17 MST 2010

Ed,
erasing a drive for use in a new machine is easy peasy. DD and badblocks are your friends for writing data to the raw disk. badblocks gives you the additional feature of checking the drive for failing areas.  after that, a simple setup routine (included on most of the distress) will get you up and running. Unfortunately, most of those setup routines require someone with a working set of eyes.
I know of 2 that don't: Vinux and Adraine. both are setup to start speech at startup and have very simple setup screens.

anyway, hope this overview was helpful.

-Eric