OT tablet readers.

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Sun Dec 5 08:12:31 MST 2010

So I was wanting a kindle then my interest was sparked by these readers
running andriod. Picked up a pandigital novel but turns out they are not
that great. After about 4 hours of playing took it back and picked up the
velocity Cruz reader. Out of the gate it looks like they want you to hack
this thing. They have things in place to accommodate such a cause. So if
your out looking at cheap readers that allow play time
I definitely recommend you avoid pandigital and check out the cruz.

--
James Finstrom