OT: Self Employed Health Insurance Costs and Coverage

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sun Aug 29 13:01:11 MST 2010

Not only that but they have a controled economy - they will pay for Dr.
education - but if they have a serpluss of Dr.s you don't get to be one. In
addtion, unless you are in the larger cities, they assign you a Dr. and that
is it - no consumer choose, no second opinion, etc. Further more it is
highly unlikely you will see a Dr. Usually a lesser medical professional.
Here you chose what you want - but you also pay for it. I personally hate
the Canadian system.  What is worse is if you look at full costing with the
subsidized education, price control, subsidized medication, subsidized
equipment and buildings, etc. The actual cost of care is higher then in the
US.