OT: Self Employed Health Insurance Costs and Coverage

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Aug 28 22:11:43 MST 2010

If you are in the self employed for the long hall you may want to join a
small business group policy. Basically the policy managers take a chunk off
the top but present a group of several thousand to the insurance company so
they get a corporate like deal. Typically it works out to be cheaper but the
last time I looked into it they all wanted a 2 year contract.