OT: Win: Starting a windows enterprise admin group

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Fri Aug 27 19:16:17 MST 2010

Just to make sure roaming profile works from a client computer for the
admin but not for the regular users on the same desktop?
My first suggestion would to allow browsing and execution on the SAMBA
and FS level for everyone (save guest) and use ACL's to control user
access. If you join the samba server to the AD and use kerberos
tickets to pass authentication the windows server will simply think of
the samba server as another windows server.