Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Sat Aug 21 18:37:43 MST 2010

LOL - Yha, again it is a matter of convention - I would have a
redundant server with heartbeat so I could care less if the one serve
melted to the ground or if it got replaced in a week. So priority
hardware is not a big deal for me.