Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Aug 21 16:49:36 MST 2010

Support contracts are available from many of the VAR's that sell SuperMicro servers.
You can see a list of VAR's here (http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/namerica.cfm?rgn=100&typ=SI).
I've heard that Iron Systems (http://www.ironsystems.com/), among others, offers a fairly comprehensive suite of support options.

If you prefer a built-your-own, you can buy most of their components and server products barebones at NewEgg.