Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Aug 21 14:25:39 MST 2010

I prefer to pay per incident, especially when using SuperMicro servers.
  I've only used about 150 of them, but I have never had a single
incident with any of them other than 1 that was dead on arrival due to
some miss handling by the shipping company.  They have quite literally
been turn them on and forget them.

Brian Cluff