Recommendations for server hardware (1U and 2U)..

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 21:58:55 MST 2010

I have really like the business end of dell support and given their red hat
support centos works well

On Aug 20, 2010 9:10 PM, "Michael March" <mmarch at gmail.com> wrote:

For a few years I've been running HP servers and while they have performed
well (running CentOS and Ubuntu) I've hated HP's support.

Now that its time to buy more gear I was wondering what everyone out there
is running and happy with.

FWIW, I'm running Xen on top of CentOS and Ubuntu on bare metal.

Any recommendations would be appreciated!

--
<admiral>