Need Help Configuring a German Keyboard

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Tue Aug 17 15:58:27 MST 2010

Lisa,

Speaking as a native of Phoenix, it was just a warm summer day today.....it
only gets hot when the airplanes can't take off and birds start falling dead
out of the sky......;-)

Thanks for the tip on the keyboard indicator. It is in the system tray after
all, and I never noticed it. Should be a flag instead of letters.

Any cool applets that show the actual keyboard layout? I would hate to think
an iMac has more bells and whistles than Debian Gnome! ;-)

Mark