File - revisited

Eric - A ericallen3 at juno.com
Sat Aug 14 14:08:05 MST 2010

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in what I'm doing. I have "konversation" installed as my IRC client. It's version 1.0. I have an update for it to version 1.3.1 in a file called *konversation-1.3.1.tar.bz2* and need to install it. I'm attaching a .txt file so as you can see what commands I used from "terminal" trying to install it. When I get to the point of using # ./configure, nothing happens at all, and that's where I am stuck.

.
Eric - A
.

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%