Looking for an SNMP MIB probe

Bryan O'Neal Bryan.ONeal at TheONealAndAssociates.com
Thu Aug 12 00:55:08 MST 2010

I would love to have an easy way of dumping the mib tree for a device,
including current value. SNMP walk downs not provide the OID and is a
but hard to use with out a tree. For example I know this device can
have the current CPU % and used / free mem value delivered via snmp
(it says so in the docs) and I see the information available on the
UI, but when I do snmpwalk -v1 -c comunity deviceaddress.com and grep
for cpu I get nothing. I see a mib tree for a related device but it is
missing the OID's so I can not just prob.

So I am looking for a tool that will probe for me, map the response,
and show it to me in a useful manor.  I have a stack of devices I want
to do advanced snmp monitoring on and thus need to get mibs for so if
you have a good tool I would be most appreciative for sharing.