ChaosVPN Agoralink warzone CTF

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Wed Aug 11 12:55:58 MST 2010

It's a devepment network with separate sections for CTF events for
pentesters and security.

Similar to GangPlank who hosts the PLUG Hackfests.

It's considered a learning experience, basically.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:46 PM, R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010, Lisa Kachold wrote:
>
> This is a development network with specified CTF areas and warzones.
>>

> "CTF" as in 'Capture The Flag' by rooting another's instance?
>
> Why would one want to encourage a person dedicated to taking over a boxes
> access to bandwidth one is accountable for, let alone machines?  I confess I
> don't 'get it', other than on a testing bench setup in a physically
>  isolated network.
>
> -- Russ herrold

Office: (602)239-3392
AT&T: (503)754-4452
http://it-clowns.com <http://it-clowns.com/wiki/index.php?title=Obnosis>
"Faith is, at one and the same time, absolutely necessary and altogether
impossible. "
--Stanislav Lem