Qmail on CentOS

Eric Shubert ejs at shubes.net
Thu Aug 5 13:10:57 MST 2010

keith smith wrote:
> So basically once you know what you are doing it is an hour exercise.
> the first time it is an 8 hour project.

Closer to 4 hours probably, depending on how you do it, and your level
of expertise. There is even an ISO available that loads the whole thing.
That way is trivial, but there's a nominal fee associated with the
latest ISO.

I'd be glad to help anyone build a QMT at an installfest. I won't be
able to make the IF this month though.

> I recall reading about the Qmail Toaster maybe 6 years ago maybe
> longer.  And at that time there was a control panel that could be used
> once the install was complete.  Is that still the case.

Yes. All admin functions are not GUI (yet), although managing accounts
is all web based.

> Keith Smith

-Eric 'shubes'