Qmail on CentOS

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 12:48:52 MST 2010

So basically once you know what you are doing it is an hour exercise.  the first time it is an 8 hour project.

I recall reading about the Qmail Toaster maybe 6 years ago maybe longer.  And at that time there was a control panel that could be used once the install was complete.  Is that still the case.

Keith Smith