Open Office document recovery fails

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 19:58:55 MST 2010

Did you try telling it to NOT recover the document?  That has worked for me
in the past though I do not recall which version of OpenOffice that was.

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 7:43 PM, <joe at actionline.com> wrote:

> When I try to start OpenOffice.org (version 3.2)
>
> A window opens called "OpenOffice.org Document Recovery"
> which shows the following:
>
> Press 'Start Recovery' to start the recovery process of the documents
> listed below.
>
> The 'Status' column shows whether the document could be recovered.
>
> Status of recovered documents:
> CC37F351d01 - Not recovered yet
>
> When I click "Start recovery, it says "Recovery failed"
> The only option is to click "Finish"
>
> Every time I restart Open Office, the same document and the same document
> recovery page opens.
>
> How can I kill this document and stop this endless cycle?

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions,
that I wish it always to be kept alive.
  - Thomas Jefferson