OT: Telephone land line and DSL alternatives?

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:28:09 MST 2010

I use a combination of Google voice and my cell, i do have a landline
as well so i can avoid the cost of a teenager with a cellphone

and i use my land-line via Cox, and for the price its very cheap.

There are also a number of voice mail services and similar packages.
they can take several lines merge them into a single account but
manage voice mail separately and you can get them via web or dialing
in.

and they are hugely reliable just a matter of finding a good fit.

Stephen