OT: digital camcorder that has frame stabilization

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 16:57:40 MST 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for a digital camcorder that has frame stabilization and a battery life of at least 2, and a tripod adapter.  Non-digital zoom would be good also.

I will be using this for YouTube mostly however I need it to have good frame stabilization because I will more than likely be using it while moving and will need to be able to pan left to right or maybe 180 degrees.

I will try to use a tripod, more than likely I will be recording while moving and recording people and cars in motion.

It has been years since I have bought a camcorder, so any and all suggestions, to include gotchas,  are appreciated.   Thank you in advance!

Keith Smith