which t-mobile android phone?

Nathan England nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sat Apr 3 10:30:49 MST 2010

I have read extensively that they can all be rooter. I picked the HTC Hero
because I prefer sprint over verizon even though down here at the ends of
the earth sprint does not have 3g coverage unlike verizon, I still like it
better. On top of that, HTC has been the primary company google is working
with to develop android, though that may soon change I read somewhere. So I
thought it would likely have better support. I am irritated that I am still
running 1.5, but I'm trying to be patient with Sprint and wait for the
update to come.... which I might not get because I'm not on an EVDO RevA
network... So I'm waiting to see.

I would love to root my phone, but I have not had the time to read up and
study enough and the plethora of different roms has quite frankly scared me
away. I don't even know where to begin in flashing my phone.  It seems like
some roms enable one thing and disable another... So I'll simply wait for
the official release. What I would like to see is HTC release a stock
Android for people using the HTC phone that don't care for the sense
interface! Sense is nice, but not worth being this far behind for!

Nathan