a Karmic Koala Goodness

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:47:07 MST 2009

Actually, my experience has been the opposite recently.  It seems some
features (especially some WiFi unfortunately) don't work on the Live CD but
do once properly installed.  I would imagine the experience can go either
way depending on the specific hardware and distro and release.

Most of the time though there is no difference other than speed which is
very fortunate.